A number of group and silent study rooms are available for students and staff to use at each of our campus libraries at Bunbury, Joondalup and Mount Lawley. Always check campus library Opening Hours prior to booking to ensure the Library is open.
To allow fair and equitable use of rooms the following parameters apply:
Bookings will be cancelled without notification if:
If you require assistance using these rooms, please see enquiry desk staff.
See the Room Booking video for instructions on how to book or follow the instructions below.
To book a room, visit ECU Spatial Information System (ECUSIS) and log in using your ECU login.
1. Select Room Bookings.
2. Select ML Library (Mount Lawley), JO Library (Joondalup) or BU Library (Bunbury) for room locations.
3. Select the room you would like to book.
4. Select the day and time you would like, click on the time and drag down to cover two hours (2 hour booking per day only with no breaks in between).
5. In the Meeting Title box type in your student number.
6. Click Make Booking
7. Your room is now booked. You will be sent a booking receipt to your student email account. Note: If you do not receive a receipt, an error may have occurred and the room is not booked.
8. Log off from the booking system.
The Curiosity Studio located in the Mount Lawley Library is open to all students and staff between 9:00am - 5:00pm Monday to Friday for creative uses.
The Studio is split into four main sections:
These spaces can be used by different groups in parallel. Each space can be booked in advance for up to 2 hours at a time via ECU Spatial Information System (ECUSIS) or by drop-in at the Library's enquiry counter. See Booking a room above for information on how to book.
Specialised equipment to be used in conjunction with these spaces can be borrowed using your ECU student/staff I.D. card. Equipment includes:
Please leave a comment about your rating so we can better understand how we might improve the page.