Computers are available for students and staff to use at each of our campus libraries. You can use the computers to access library resources, search the internet and work on assignments.
You are also welcome to use your laptop anywhere on-campus. Wireless access to the internet is available – authenticate using your ECU login ID and password. For more information on using the wireless network, please see the IT Services’ wireless network web page.
Our Joondalup Campus Library has student computers available for use at the:
- e-stations on levels 1 and 3;
- e-Lab, level 2;
- library training room, level 1; and
- library kiosk terminals, ground floor by the library entrance.
Mount Lawley Campus
Our Mount Lawley Campus Library has student computers available for use at the:
- PC zones on levels 2, 3 and 4;
- library kiosk terminals on all four floors.
South West Campus
Our South West Campus Library at Bunbury has student computers available for use at the:
- e-Lab inside the library;
- library kiosk terminals – these don’t require a login and are for quick enquiry;
- workstations inside the library area; and
- work stations in the Seminar room.