A number of group and silent study rooms are available for students and staff to use at each of our campus libraries at Bunbury, Joondalup and Mt Lawley.
If you require assistance using these rooms, please see enquiry desk staff.
To book a room, visit ECU Spatial Information System (ECUSIS) and log in using your ECU login.
1. Select Room Bookings.
2. Select ML Library (Mt Lawley), JO Library (Joondalup) or BU Library (Bunbury) for room locations.
3. Select the room you would like to book.
4. Select the day and time you would like (2 hour booking per day only).
5. In the Meeting Title box type in your student number.
6. Click Make Booking
7. Your room is now booked. You will be sent a booking receipt to your student email account. Note: If you do not receive a receipt, an error may have occurred and the room is not booked.
8. Log off from the booking system.
Please leave a comment about your rating so we can better understand how we might improve the page.