At a glance
- You must be commencing as an ECU student at ECU South West Campus in Semester 2, 2020 to be eligible for this scholarship.
- For further information about this scholarship visit AskUs.
To be eligible for this scholarship you will be:
- a newly commencing student at ECU in Semester 2, 2020 (students previously enrolled in Uni Prep are not eligible to apply);
- commencing full time, on campus study in Semester 2, 2020 at the ECU South West Campus;
- studying one of the following eligible degrees:
Eligible Courses for Domestic Students
Selection will be based on your application.
As part of the application process, you're required to provide a 500 word personal statement addressing these questions:
Why have you chosen to study your selected degree? How would receiving a Destination Australia Scholarship to study at ECU South West Campus benefit you?
Successful applicants will be required to sign a Scholarship Acceptance which will detail further conditions.
How to apply
Your application can be made via the ECU Online Scholarship Application Portal.
Note: Access to the portal is only available between the opening and closing dates.
For more information
Please contact AskUs.