ECU is offering scholarships valued at $20,000 to high performing Year 12 students who have achieved an ATAR of 94+ and wish to study Engineering in 2019. This prestigious scholarship offers you admission into our Excellence program with greater exposure to our research and industry partners.
At a glance
- You must not be a current ECU student to apply for this scholarship.
- Scholarship applicants will receive $2,500 per semester for the duration of their course, equivalent to $20,000 over the duration of the course, via electronic funds transfer.
- Questions about this scholarship can be directed to Asha Oudit at email@example.com.
In order to nominate for this scholarship you must:
- have an ATAR of 94;
- have achieved high marks in Mathematics Methods and ATAR Physics;
- be a Year 12 Western Australian school leaver;
- be intending to study an undergraduate Engineering degree at ECU;
- be intending to study full time at ECU Joondalup Campus or South West (Bunbury) campus;
- nominate ECU Engineering as your 1st preference on your TISC application; and
- be one of the following:
- Australian citizen;
- Australian permanent humanitarian visa;
- Australian permanent resident visa; or
- New Zealand citizen.
How to nominate
For more information
If you would like further information, or a tour of our World-Class Facilities please do not hesitate to contact:
Engagement and Business Development Manager
Ph: 6304 2463