The Haselhurst Scholarship in Contemporary and Jazz - Vocal has been established to support Bachelor of Music (Contemporary Music or Jazz Performance) students with a specialisation in Vocal. The scholarship will provide financial support to students who demonstrate a ‘need’ that requires financial aid to be able to graduate their course. The scholarship is valued at $7,500 one off payment. There are 2 Scholarships available for 2019.
At a glance
- You must be a current ECU student to be eligible for this scholarship.
- Questions about this scholarship can be directed to email@example.com.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- be currently enrolled full time in the Bachelor of Music - Contemporary Music or Jazz, with a specialisation in Vocal;
- be studying on campus; and
- maintain a course progression status of GOODSTANDING.
How to apply
Application is made via the ECU Online Scholarship Application Portal. Access to the portal is available between application opening and closing dates.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.