In this functional area, the International Office:
- assists the Deputy Vice-Chancellor (International) in developing and progressing the University's international strategy;
- collects and provides data and statistics on international operations;
- keeps abreast of changes to government regulations and regulatory matters on international education and provides advice on international compliance matters;
- develops and provides discussion papers and reports;
- coordinates the University’s participation in the Australian Universities International Directors Forum (AUIDF).