Are you an alumni of the School of Science at Edith Cowan University (ECU) intending to study the Master of Environmental Science?You could be eligible for the Master of Environmental Science Alumni Scholarship (Scholarship) that offers a 15% reduction in tuition fees for the duration of the course.
At a glance
This scholarship is open to domestic prospective students applying to study the J48 Master of Environmental Science at ECU in Semester 1, 2020, either on campus at Joondalup or online, full time or part time.
To be eligible for this Scholarship you must:
- be a domestic prospective student intending to apply to study the J48 Master of Environmental Science at ECU (Environmental Science Course) in Semester 1, 2020;
- have previously completed an undergraduate or postgraduate course at ECU’s School of Science;
- meet ECU’s admission requirements for the Environmental Science Course;
- apply for the Scholarship at the time of applying for your Environmental Science Course in accordance with the instructions set out below; and
- not be in receipt of another Scholarship or fee reduction entitlement.
How to apply
You must apply for the Scholarship through ECU’s Apply Online portal whilst applying for your Environmental Science Course.
- If you meet the eligibility guidelines, before you apply for your course, contact us.
- You will be provided with a Group Code to use when applying for your course.
- Visit ECU’s Apply Online portal.
- Create a new account or log in.
- Search and select the J48 Master of Environmental Science option you wish to apply for.
- On your saved course preference, select the Add Group Code button and insert the Group Code provided.
- Agree to the terms and conditions and save – your course preference will display “Fee Reduction Claimed”.
- Complete your Environmental Science Course application, review and submit.
- If your application to enrol in the Environmental Science Course is successful, the discounted price for the enrolled units will be shown on your Statement of Account in SIMO.
Terms and conditions
- The application period for the Scholarship opens on the opening date and closes on the closing date described above. The Scholarship may only be applied for during this period.
- The Scholarship cannot be combined with any other scholarships or fee reduction offers.
- To be eligible for the Scholarship, you must meet the Eligibility Guidelines set out above.
- To apply for the Scholarship, you must follow the How to Apply instructions set out above.
- The Scholarship is non-transferrable and may not be resold or exchanged for cash.
- The Scholarship recipient must be continuously enrolled in the Environmental Science Course and be in continuous good standing academically and financially.
- At ECU’s sole discretion, if a recipient defers their studies the Scholarship may be revoked.
- The Scholarship recipient must pass all enrolled units in the Environmental Science Course.
- Transfer to a different ECU course will result in loss of the Scholarship.
- The Scholarship funds can only be used for tuition fees and cannot be used for any other student expense.
- The Scholarship may be revoked if the recipient does not accept their offer letter from ECU or enrol in the Environmental Science Course by the date specified in the offer letter.
- The Scholarship recipient must pay their tuition fees within the stipulated payment deadlines. Failure to do so may (in ECU's absolute discretion) result in the recipient forfeiting the Scholarship and the tuition fee structure will revert to full-fee tuition.
- ECU reserves the right to revoke the Scholarship at any stage if a student is found to have provided information that is misleading, does not meet the Scholarship eligibility criteria set out above (which includes ECU’s standard and specific admission requirements), or does not comply with the ongoing terms and conditions of the Scholarship set out above. ECU reserves the right to decline to award Scholarships if, in its opinion, there are no suitable applicants. The number of Scholarships to be awarded shall be at the sole discretion of ECU.
- If requested by ECU, the Scholarship recipient must consent to their image being used by ECU for marketing and communication purposes.
For more information
For more information regarding this scholarship email email@example.com.