The Lilith Scholarship is awarded to a student undertaking a Bachelor of Laws who is experiencing financial hardship.The Scholarship will provide a one-off payment of up to $3000 to support the student to progress through their studies.
At a glance
- You must be a current ECU student to be eligible for this scholarship.
- For further information about this scholarship visit AskUs.
In order to be eligible you must:
- be an Australian citizen, or a permanent resident;
- be enrolled in the Bachelor of Laws Course V72 at ECU;
- be enrolled in a minimum of 45 credit points;
- have an academic status of good standing;
- be able to provide evidence of financial hardship;
- not currently be in receipt of another scholarship; and
- not have been a previous recipient of this scholarship.
Following the closing date of the scholarship all eligible applications will be assessed and a selection panel will determine the successful recipients.
How to apply
Application is made via the ECU Online Scholarship Application Portal. Access to the portal is available between application opening and closing dates.
For more information
Please contact AskUs.