Eyal is a Senior Lecturer and the Coordinator of Psychology, International Programs within the School of Arts and Humanities.
- PSY5150 - Health and Clinical Psychology
- PSY1204 - Social Determinants of Behaviour
- Undergraduate First Year Coordinator - Psychology.
- The Oxford Round Table
- The Australian Association of Gerontology
- The Australian Psychological Society.
Awards and Recognition
University and National Teaching Awards
- Australian Psychological Society Prize Winner 1999
- Elsie Harwood Award Winner 2000
- Dean’s Medal Winner 2003
- Sybe Jongeling Award 2006 (Outstanding Compassion and Support to Students).
Research Areas and Interests
- Social and Health Psychology
- Human Rights
- Ageing and Employment
- Attitude and Stereotype-Based Behaviour Change
- Body Image in Older Adulthood
- The Psychology of Terrorism
- The Body and Mind Connection.