Dr Patryk Szewczyk is a cyber security and digital forensics lecturer within the School of Science. He is a researcher in the Security Research Institute.
- Cyber Security
- Introductory Computer Forensics
- Digital Forensics
- Wireless and Mobile Computing Security
- L50 Graduate Certificate of Cyber Security
- J99 Graduate Certificate of Cyber Security
- L51 Graduate Diploma of Cyber Security
- J98 Graduate Diploma of Cyber Security
- L33 Master of Cyber Security
- J97 Master of Cyber Security
- I03 Master of Digital Forensics
- Australian Computer Society (Senior Member of the ACS - Certified Professional)
- Australian Information Security Association
- Australian and New Zealand Forensic Science Society
- International Association for Intelligence Education
Awards and Recognition
National and International Awards
- 2011 WAITTA Winner - Service Delivery & Training
- 2010 WAITTA Finalist - Security
- 2015 Best Paper Award - Australian Information Security Management Conference
- 2009 Best Paper Award - Australian Digital Forensics Conference
Research Areas and Interests
- Human factors of cyber security including; Human Computer Interaction (HCI-Sec), social and psychological engineering, information security education and awareness.
- Digital forensics and incident response.
- Cyber-crime and abuse, digital privacy and child cyber safety education.