Kerry Brown is Professor of Employment and Industry in the School of Business and Law.
- Nov 13 – Oct 16 Professor of HRM, School of Management, Curtin University. 2015-2016 Director, Workplace Skills and Training Research Cluster, Curtin Business School, WA
- June 13 – current Program Leader, Governance & Organisational Planning, Asset Institute
- Mar 09 – Nov 13 Mulpha Chair in Tourism Asset Management, School of Tourism and Hospitality Management, and Director of the Research Centre for Tourism, Leisure and Work, Southern Cross University.
- June 10 – June13 Program Leader, Sustainability and Organisational Performance, CRC Infrastructure and Engineering Asset Management (CIEAM).
- July 06 – 09 Program leader, Strategic Human Dimensions, CRC for Integrated Engineering Asset Management (CIEAM)
- June 05 – Mar 09 Professor, School of Management, QUT
- Board Member and Research Fellow: Australia and New Zealand Academy of Management
- Board Member and Founding Fellow: International Society of Engineering Asset Management
- Board Member, Association of North America Higher Education International (ANAHEI.org)
- State Committee Member: Industrial Relations Society of WA
- Member: International Research Society for Public Management
- Member: Academy of Management
Awards and recognition
- 2011– 2013 & 2015-2016: Erasmus Mundus International Fellowships, Technical University Madrid, Spain
- 2009: Erasmus Mundus International Fellowship, Technical University, Delft, Netherlands, August
- 2015 – 2017: Affiliate External Professor, ESCP Europe, Madrid
Research areas and interests
Collaboration, networks and business clusters; capability, strategy, management and policy for infrastructure and asset management; change management and innovation; work-life balance; gender and careers in the public sector; public management and policy; government-business-community relations; negotiation and employment relations.