Gregory is a Lecturer in Occupational Health and Safety in the School of Medical and Health Sciences.
- OHS6110 Workers’ Compensation and Rehabilitation
- OHS6130 Workplace Health and Safety Law
- OHS6133 Human Factors and Ergonomics
- HST1152 Introduction to Occupational Health and Safety
- HST1154 Occupational Health and Safety Law
- HST3503 Workplace Compensation and Injury Management
- HST3358 Ergonomics and Work Design
Gregory is a registered Occupational Therapist who began his career in 1999 working in the area of occupational rehabilitation. Between the years of 2003 and 2013, he worked in the mining industry in the Pilbara region of Western Australia, completing 10 years of continuous service. During
this time he worked as an Injury Management Advisor and Health and Safety Advisor, covering various locations that encompassed port, rail, mine and infrastructure operations.
- Occupational Therapy Registration Board of Western Australia
- Human Factors & Ergonomic Society of Australia, Full Member
- Safety Institute of Australia, Certified Generalist OHS Professional
- St John Ambulance, Volunteer Ambulance Officer Level II
Awards and Recognition
University and National Teaching Awards
- 2015 ECUlture Innovation in Teaching and LearningConference, 1st Place Winner
Industry Awards and Recognition
- 2012 Rio Tinto ‘Heroes’ Award Nomination
- 2009 Rio Tinto Chief Executive Safety Award
- 2007 Rio Tinto Terry Palmer Award for Outstanding Innovation
- 2012 Western Australian of the Year Awards Nomination for Community Services.
- 2007 Certificate of Recognition for outstanding volunteer ambulance services to the Western Australian Community.
Research Areas and Interests
- Teaching and Learning