Chris is a post-doctoral research fellow in the Neurophysiology Research Laboratory located within the School of Medical and Health Sciences.
- Lecturer – Deakin College, Burwood Victoria.
- Casual Academic/Research Assistant – Deakin University, Burwood, Victoria.
- Casual Academic – Victoria University, Footscray, Victoria.
- Research Assistant – Deakin University, Burwood, Victoria.
Awards and Recognition
National and International Awards
- 2018- Best presentation by and early career researcher, Australian Society for Psychophysiology conference, Geelong, Australia.
- 2012 - Australian Council for Health Physical Education and Recreation (ACHPER) award.
Research Areas and Interests
- Neurophysiological underpinning of fatigue ad recovery which impacts human performance and function, with a particular interest in the acute responses to resistance training.