Binosha is a Post Doctoral Research Fellow in Neuroscience within the School of Medical and Health Sciences.
- August 2009-December 2009: Research Assistant, Riddet Institute Massey University, New Zealand
- 2001-2010: Lecturer and Researcher in Nutrition and Microbiology, The Open University of Sri Lanka, Colombo- Sri Lanka.
- Hollywood Private Hospital, WA (Current)
- Microbiology Society of New Zealand (2007-2011)
Awards and Recognition
- 2013- AAIC travel fellowship
- 2007-2009-Nominated for presidential award for science in Sri Lanka
- 2007-Presidential Scholarship for Postgraduate Study Sri Lanka
- 2007-Asian Development Bank Scholarship for postgraduate study
- 1999/2000 - Batch top - University of Kelaniya – Sri Lanka
- 1999-Gold Medalist - Best performance in microbiology in University of Kelaniya, SL
Research Areas and Interests
- Neurology, Nutrition and Microbiology