ECU Athena SWAN Charter Committee (ECUASCC)
ECU has established and endorsed Terms of Reference for a gender-balanced Steering Committee which lead the university's participation in the SAGE Pilot of the Athena SWAN Charter in Australia.
The ECUASCC has successfully harnessed engagement from both male and female champions of gender equality and includes senior members of various academic disciplines and service centres.
- Professor Cobie Rudd, Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Strategic Partnerships) - Chair
- Ms Jenny Robertson, Director, Human Resources Service Centre
- Professor Caroline Finch AO, Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Research)
- Braden Hill, Pro-Vice-Chancellor, Equity and Indigenous and Head of Kurongkurl Katitjin
- Ms Lyn Farrell, Dean, South-West Campus
- Professor Daryoush Habibi, Executive Dean, School of Engineering
- Professor Andrew Woodward, Executive Dean, School of Science
- Associate Professor Matthew Byrne, Associate Dean (Teaching & Learning) School of Education
- Ms Christine Gunson, Manager Strategic HR, Human Resources Service Centre
- Professor Daniel Galvao, Professor of Exercise Science and Co-Director of the Exercise Medicine Research Institute
- Professor Joe Luca, Dean, Graduate Research School
- Associate Professor Mark Lund, School of Science, Self-Assessment Team Chair
- Professor Sophia Nimphius, School of Medical and Health Sciences (ECU Ally member)
The Committee is supported by the ECU Self-Assessment Team (SAT), a diverse range of ECU staff who developed the Bronze Level Institutional application.