Glenda is Director, International for the School of Education.
- Editorial Board of the Australian Journal of Teacher Education, 1994 to present.
- Associate Editor of the Australian Journal of Teacher Education, 2011 to 2013.
- Co Editor of the Australian Journal of Teacher Education, 2014 to present.
- Review Panel of Teaching and Teacher Education, an international journal of teaching research, 1996 to present.
- Review Panel of Leading & Managing, the journal of the Australian Council for Educational Leaders 1996 to present.
- Fellow, Christ Church Grammar School Council, 1994 – 2014.
- Deputy Chair, Christ Church Grammar School Council, 2008 – 2012.
- Acting Chair UnitingCare West Board, June, 2015 – February 2016.
- Board member, UnitingCare West Board, 2006 - 2018.
- Deputy Chair, UnitingCare West Board, 2009 – 2018.
- Chair, Governance Committee UnitingCare West Board, 2016 - 2018.
- Chair, Finance and Risk Committee, UnitingCare West Board, 2013 – 2016.
- Advisor to the Golden Key International Honours Society, Edith Cowan University Chapter, 2001 – present.
- Council of Advisors, Golden Key International Honours Society, Asia Pacific Region elected representative, 2009 – 2015.
- JPL Mentor, ECU 2013, 2014, 2019 programmes.
- School governance
- School improvement
- School leadership
- Educational policy.